The ARM Community Center of Hometown offers a 2600 sq. ft. multi-purpose room with loft event space that is handicap accessible (Max 95 Occupancy). Use of the non-cooking prep kitchen and tables and chairs are included in the rental rate. There is a private 11 space parking lot, and additional street parking can be used as available. NOTE: set-up and cleanup are part of the hours rented.
Prom send off
RATE CATEGORY DESCRIPTIONS
• Non-Profits $50/hour
• Hometown Resident $60/hour
• Non-Resident $95/hour
• Use of game room $75 flat rate
• Sound equipment $50 flat rate
• TV video projection $50 flat rate
• No alcohol or smoking is allowed inside the facility.
• Lighted candles or open flames are prohibited inside the center (with the exception of sterno cups and birthday candles).
• Additional terms are included in the Room Use Guidelines (found on Reservation Request form).
Secure Your Reservation
• A damage deposit in the amount of $100 is required within 48 hours of rental confirmation. (see terms below)
• Full payment is due 5 calendar days before the event.
• A confirmation and receipt will be emailed once the reservation has been processed.
• Deposits will be refunded in full, providing there are no
damages, contract breaches, or extra hourly charges, and all conditions of the rental are met.
• Deposits will be forfeited for excess hours or clean up.
• Conditions that lead to withholding part or all of the deposit include, but are not limited to, the following:
~ Clean up is not completed as outlined in the room use
~ Use of the room exceeds scheduled rental time. Additional hourly charges or any part thereof equal to the room’s rate may be charged.
~ ARM equipment is damaged during the rental period.
~ Not adhering to center rental regulations.
Cancellations & Refunds
• Cancellations must be submitted in writing to ARM by the person who signed the contract.
• Cancellations must be made at least 3 calendar days in
advance of the event to receive a full refund, including deposit.
• Cancellations made less than 3 calendar days in advance
forfeit the $100 deposit.