Winter & Spring Break Camp
This is a 4-5-day camp held during the school
spring and winter breaks. Children participate in daily fun
activities and receive breakfast and lunch meals.
This is a 6-8 week camp that ran 4 days a week. The
focus is academically based activities to bridge learning during
the summer school break. Children receive lunch.
After School Mentoring and Homework Club
This is offered two days per week after school. We offer
homework assistance and young entrepreneur programs.
Christmas Holiday Giveaway
We partner with Toys for Tots to provide toys for Christmas
to children living in the AHA communities. Our goal in 2018 is to
continue our work in Eastwood and expand this to include Indian
Trail, and Southwind.
We host family friendly outdoor movie nights in local
housing communities. Our goal in 2018 is to continue our work in Eastwood and expand this to include Indian Trail, and Southwind.
• Mobile computer lab • We can go where the need is
• We will provide a variety of programs, to include but not limited to: • Mavis Beacon (keyboarding)
• Khan Academy (personalized learning resource for all ages)
• Resume writing
• How to use Microsoft Office software
• We can partner with other organizations
Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and improve conditions. Your generous donation will help fund our mission.